JRC Incorporated was founded in 1990 and based just north of Nashville, TN and we are one of the nation’s premier construction companies. Currently working in 48 of 50 states we specialize in capital improvement projects of all types: including steep and low slope roofing, interior renovations, exterior paints, siding, and etc. Please view the open positions below and follow the link to apply. We are committed to a Substance-Free Workplace, view JRC’s company policy.
JRC Incorporated is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help expand our customer base and increase our sales opportunities.
The SDR will have lead generating responsibilities in support of our sales team. The SDR’s primary role will be to identify and contact potential customers to inquire of their need (immediate or future) for JRC’s roofing and/or renovation services. Responsible for communication via telephone, e-mail, website chat, and other approved social media.
- Make out-going calls to potential customers
- Respond to inbound phone, chat and web inquiries delivering basic sales message
- Develop opportunities for our National Account Managers by interacting with prospective customers
- Utilize various media facilitating the sale of our services
- Provide value to our customers through: understanding the customer's business/needs, offering solutions, and suggestive selling
- Set appointments or call back requests for National Account Managers
- Attend Trade Shows when necessary
- Assume additional responsibilities as needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Excellent spoken & written communication
- Willing to work as part of a sales team
- Strong organizational skills and capable of managing multiple tasks
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus, but not required
- Ability to multi-task
- Full-Time Hourly + Commission position
- ($10.00 to $12.00 per hr. with unlimited commission potential)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Per Diem for Travel
- PTO and Paid Holidays
National Account Manager
JRC Incorporated is seeking a National Account Manager, with proven sales success in commercial roofing or construction. Responsible for development of long-term relationships and to sell our Commercial Roofing and Renovation services throughout the U.S.
- Seasoned relationship based sales/marketing professional.
- National or regional level and high dollar sales experience a plus.
- General knowledge of construction; roofing, siding, interior renovations
- Develop and maintain multi-level relationships with account portfolio.
- Collect and manage market and customer intelligence.
- Managing existing accounts while consistently generating new accounts.
- Detailed sales presentations to owners, executives, and other key personnel.
- Proven experience in national or regional accounts sales management role.
- Great organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Able to travel throughout the U.S.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of business development process.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Highly Competitive Base + Commission pay structure
- Per Diem for travel
- Paid Holidays
Commercial Roofer and Foreman
Position Description: JRC, Incorporated is a nationwide construction and roofing company located in Greenbrier, TN. We are seeking experienced commercial roofers and foreman for jobs throughout the U.S. Great benefit package, promotion opportunities, and positive work environment. Must have experience working with low slope roofs.
- Valid Drivers License
- Experience with TPO, EPDM, or PVC roof systems
- Must pass drug screening and background check
- Extensive travel
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Per Diem for travel
- Company vehicle for use on jobs
Position Description: JRC, Inc. is a nationwide roofing and construction company working in 48 of the 50 states. We are seeking a Safety Manager who will be responsible for analyzing hazards and monitoring construction sites throughout the U.S.
- Must have good working knowledge of roofing procedures and safety
- Knowledge and understanding of OSHA Regulations
- Excellent communication/ writing skills
- Analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational/time management skills
- Ability to effectively provide training to others; individual and group settings
- 3 years roofing/ construction experience preferred
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, not required
- Project Safety set up, Inspections and Awareness/ Training
- Assist in setting up fall protection, pre-job inspections and job planning meetings
- Perform safety inspections on all crews to check compliance
- Check Project Specific Fall Plans, Tool Box Talks and other safety documents to be on site
- Review inspections with crews and cover safety awareness messages
- CHST, ASP or CSP a plus
- OSHA 500 a plus
- Able to travel extensively throughout the U.S.
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- Clean driving record
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Self-starter that is capable of working and prioritizing projects with little supervision
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Per Diem
Production Supervisor – Roofing
Position Description: JRC, Inc. is a nationwide roofing and construction company working in 48 of the 50 states. We are seeking a Construction Supervisor to manage crews and supervise large commercial low-slope and/or steep-slope roof repair/replacements throughout the U.S.
- Schedule & Dispatch Sub-Crews daily
- Help with retrieving any short material or returning any extra material
- Check work for quality and ensure install standards are met.
- Diagnose variety of roof leaks during warranty calls
- Perform final walk-through with property management
- Ensure daily/weekly reports and paperwork submitted on time.
- Ensure all work is completed in a craftsman like manner and to the specifications and satisfaction of the customer.
- Review current days work with crews, and check job site & crews for proper repair & safety procedures
- Make decisions regarding manpower and equipment needs to keep up production.
- Experience with TPO, EPDM, or PVC a plus
- Satisfactory work record as a Supervisor with a similar size-roofing contractor.
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Dependable and self motivated
- Ability to travel for at least 10 days at a time throughout the U.S.
- Ability to lift, carry and move items weighing in excess of 50 lb. occasionally
- Ability to climb ladders frequently and work on elevated roof surfaces
- Ability to operate tools that require extensive use of the hands
- Clean driving record a must.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- Per Diem