Project Management Structure:
Chief Production Officer
- JRC Executive Officer who oversees all production operations and personnel.
Construction Manager/Site Supervisor
- JRC Employee who will be onsite for the entire duration of the project
Quality Control Agent
- JRC Employee who systematically visits jobsites to ensure the highest quality of workmanship is being delivered.
- JRC Employee who systematically visits jobsites to ensure OSHA compliance, and adherence to all JRC safety policies and local guidelines
Project Manager (as needed)
- JRC Employee who is responsible for the overall operational success of the project.